This National Historic Landmark was designed in 1791 to match the Town Hall, known as the Cabildo.
This New Orleans historic staple was used for commercial purposes in the early 1800s, until 1834 when it was used as a courthouse through 1911.
Tours of the museum are available, giving visitors the chance to view artifacts and learn more about Mardi Gras history while viewing "Mardi Gras: It's Carnival Time in Louisiana", a permanent exhibit.
751 Charles Street
New Orleans, Louisiana 70116